Mother's Day!!!!!!

God its Mother´s Day!!!!!
I totally forgot..damn.. I will just send a text message to my mum. We are not in a very good relationship. She is weird, I mean our relationship... Sometimes, I think SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME, only my younger sister. I'm jealous. She gets everything she wants, and me, only when she's in a good mood. Weird. it all started 3 years ago, I started dating a guy and her little girl became a woman. It changed everything. We have never had a mother daughter talk. As I grew older I learned everything by myself. My father thought me some things in life (sex...), which is funny. Btw, they are divorced, and also that relationship with daddy has separated her from me.
Sometimes I think I live a unwritten movie.. if u understand me . I miss her...

Nema komentara: